Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

3 macs different Redcine

Costelloe Michael

Well-known member
Joined
May 11, 2007
Messages
564
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
UK
I'm running 3 macs all with Redcine etc. but one appears to be different, no 3k 16x9, 4k 16x9, it's an 8 core 2.8 and the others are older but run the newest updates cleanly.

Is Recine Graphics cards dependent in terms of features or am I missing something.

Thanks in advance

Mike Costelloe
 
OK,

Someone delete this thread please!

I trashed all old Redcine preferences and reinstalled and all now current.

Mike C
 
Back
Top