Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

2pin Lemo Y Splitter for Jetpack

Neil Hansen

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 4, 2012
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Does anybody know of a low-profile 2 pin LEMO splitter?

Jetpack users must all be running into the same issues with only one Lemo AUX port on the Jetpack SDI. I'd like to be able to power a Teradek and an RTmotion receiver from the Jetpack itself, and ideally I'd also like to avoid Dtap.

I've attached a picture of something similar to what I'm looking for, would love to know if anybody's found a 2pin LEMO version of this!
 

Attachments

  • 18 07 20121342599462800-0105.jpg
    18 07 20121342599462800-0105.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top