Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

2nd Trailer to my Scarlet MX-shot feature ALL THE DEVILS ARE HERE

Ryan Lightbourn

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 3, 2012
Messages
310
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Orlando, FL
Looks like a really good example of that kind of film to me (I watched a hell of a lot of that kind of thing way back when). Good on you for getting it done.

Trivial thing, but did notice btw, it's actually MMXVII
 
"--- like the goat from Jurassic Park". - That alone is enough to make me want to watch. - I like the underscore homage to "Blame It On The Night". I doubt most folk will be old enough to make that assumption.
 
Looks like a really good example of that kind of film to me (I watched a hell of a lot of that kind of thing way back when). Good on you for getting it done.

Trivial thing, but did notice btw, it's actually MMXVII

Haha thanks Les, nice catch! For any other film I'd probably be red-faced, but this is the beauty of making a b-movie. Any goofs, glitches or filmmaking missteps due to my personal incompetence result in nothing more than a shoulder shrug.

"--- like the goat from Jurassic Park". - That alone is enough to make me want to watch. - I like the underscore homage to "Blame It On The Night". I doubt most folk will be old enough to make that assumption.

Thanks Robert! That line was definitely a heavy hitter at the film festivals. Doo Doo Brown, the actor who delivers it, is my current filmmaking muse.

I hope I'm not an idiot for not knowing what Blame It On The Night is :redface:. Not my fault. I lived on an island 21 x 11 miles 'large' for all of my developing years. We had one TV channel. I've already been shredded for not knowing Ray Bradbury (although with one TV channel, that technically should've encouraged a healthy dose of reading).
 
Last edited:
Back
Top