Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

1st Scarlet....

Begs the question Ketch, could you theoretically, shoot 24fps, at 5K through a 3D rig, but outputting to 2D, using the bursts of 12fps, with two Scarlets automatically set to go off in seq.? I know just buy an Epic, but could this be done?

Cute idea, but once you add the cost of a 3D rig to the cost of two Scarlets, I'm pretty sure that's a significantly more expensive option than just getting an EPIC!

D
 
Cute idea, but once you add the cost of a 3D rig to the cost of two Scarlets, I'm pretty sure that's a significantly more expensive option than just getting an EPIC!

D

You could actually use this idea to get Dual-Stream HDR, as I believe some people have done with a Beam Splitter.

I personally don't think its a "great idea" but I like thinking about experiments too.
 
BW anyone?

BW anyone?

Played with the file. First time w/ RedCine. Fun stuff. Now I want to see CS5.5 - gotta shell out 400 for the update tho....technology. :)

Thanks for provifing the R3D Tanaci!

Jack
 

Attachments

  • A002_C142_010572.0000057.jpg
    A002_C142_010572.0000057.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 0
Ok Guys and Girls won't to know why l want to use scarlet. A quick test. Sony FS100 AVCHD imported to Pro Res HD442 1080 blown up 300%. White flowers very kindly from Tonaci our through REDCINE X converted to Pro Res 422 1080 blown up 300%.

Now look at the difference!!

/Users/Andrew/Desktop/FS 100 1080 300%.tiff

/Users/Andrew/Desktop/Scarlet 1080 300%.tiff
 
How do l attach photos!
 
How do you attach photos !!!!
 
How do you attach photos !!!!

Upload to Flicker or Picasa or something like that, then link back to the photo.
Epic%252520Fly%252520Day%252520OCCC%252520052.jpg
 
the color depth is awesome and what you can do wit the raw files is unheard of previous to this release without spending 40k. RAD! can't wait to see more, I mean can't wait to shoot something with this cam!
 
Back
Top