Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

128GB Larger REDMAG SSDs/Dragon 6K

Stewart Read

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 26, 2011
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All

Are there any limitations when using older style large sized 128GB REDMAG SSD's with Dragon shooting 6K? Do I have all of the frame rate and RAW compression options available ?

Thanks!
 
No your locked to 6:1 compression at 24fps. I think mi image will do 3:1. Which I would recommend at that high resolution going as low as possible
 
Thanks Ryan - what about 5K on Dragon with the larger older REDMAG SSD's ? What frame rates can I shoot and roughly what compression ?

Thanks for any info you can impart - just sent my Epic off for Dragon upgrade and wondering how this will impact my old style REDmag 128Gb SSDs?
 
Back
Top