Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

120GB REDMAG CARD NOT IMPORTING IN DAVINCI AND PREMIERE

Patrick Kendall

Well-known member
Joined
May 12, 2012
Messages
245
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
New York City
Website
www.jellyjam.com
I bought a new 120gb Redmag card and the DIT is having trouble importing the footage in the latest DaVinci and Adobe Premiere apps. Anybody have this problem? the 512gb rental that I have works fine. the 120gb is giving us problems in these apps, it's fine Avid MC and RedCine is fine.
 
Did you already transfer the Mag to a different hard drive?

Reason I ask is your apps might be trying to write to the drive, and if it's full or set to read only , then you're going to be having an issue there.

If you dump it to a hard drive, can you see the clips in Redcine X??

best,

Dan
 
Maybe the 120 sdk wasnt added yet to some apps? I'd grade in symphony or Redcine given the limitation? What version of avid you running? 8.5?
 
Does the OS recognize the card? Are you in Mac OSX or Windows? And which card reader are you using?
 
Back
Top