Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Travis Edwards

  1. T

    Resolve to Pro Tools

    I've been pulling my hair out (which is convenient since all the barber shops are closed now) trying to get a 40 minute project to an audio person for a mix in Pro Tools from Resolve. Using the "Pro Tools" export in the Deliver section gave me all of the audio files, but some of the files...
  2. T

    Packing for Small Commercial Airplanes

    I have some travel coming up that we'll be flying to small-market US cities, and are stuck flying on small regional planes (driving is unfortunately not an option). I have a backpack for my cameras and lenses, and a small bag with batteries and chargers, but they're both too big to reliably fit...
Back
Top