Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)
Hello,
We shot some footage on a red and I'm confused on how to set the project settings for our footage.
In REDalert when i open something, it is by defaut REDspace/REDspace and it looks good.
In REDCINE there is no REDspace option. What should i choose? CameraRGB something else, and if so...
Hello all,
Just finished a shoot with a red camera, first time using it. Shot in 4K, and we're going to finish in HD 1080p
I'm taking care of all the visual effects(set extention, and greenscreen comping) and I'll most likely use After Effects 7.
I guess I just don't know what the workflow...