Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Robert Dyck

  1. R

    Full Spectrum OLPF from Kipper Tie on Monochrome Dragon (IR Footage)

    At Reducation LA, we did a few quick tests with John Marchant's new OLPF on the Monochrome Dragon. We shot 6K 2:1 at 2000 ISO under Tungsten Dedolights to see what effect it had on skin. I've done a little write up about my impressions on my blog but thought I would share the footage directly...
  2. R

    Reducation X: Final Short Film

    My first post on REDuser. Woot! For about 15 grand the nice folks at RED will let you spend about 4 months with them shooting back to back short films. They called this REDucation X, or at least they used to. As far as I know, the class is either defunct or on hiatus. Either way, I feel...
Back
Top