Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by redcode

  1. R

    MXO settings for 2k prores

    Hi, I am FCP user and lately I stared working with red footage 2k prores putting it through an MXO. When I hit play the frame size changes on the MXO monitor - the image is frozen. Meanwhile it plays fine in the canvas window on the other monitor. Can anyone advise me as to correct...
  2. R

    The best configuration for MAC

    Hi there, I have this red camera for a while and I want to build a mac so I can use REDCINE and RED alert with no problems. I wondering if anyone can give some advice what will be the best configuration for a MAC so I can work with now problem,, graphic cards, memory, space, etc.?Thank you.
Back
Top