Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by rasmod

  1. R

    Finally! An Awesome Gold Mount Power Splitter Module

    Found this new module that's the best power splitter I've seen yet. It mounts directly onto the back of a Dragon/ Epic/ Scarlet body and adds 2pin Lemo, 3pin Fischer, P-tap, 4pin Hiroshi & USB connectors to charge your cell phone. The module also protects all your accessories,etc. Definitely a...
  2. R

    [FS: RED Gear] RED Pro I/O w/ WC Easy Top & Adapter Module

    Selling a Pro I/O w/ Easy Top Plate & Adapter Module. Tip top condition. $2500.00 + $15.00 Shipping in the Continental USA.
Back
Top