Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Pouya Nia

  1. Pouya Nia

    FD lens on Red One?

    What would happen if I got a FD to Nikon Lens adapter (with extra glass for infinity) and put it on my Nikon mount on the Red One mx? Would that enable me to use my FD glass? AM I STUPID?! I feel like something would go wrong... Help me out please! Heres a link to the adapter...
  2. Pouya Nia

    WTB: Birger Mount + Impero Remote

    Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a Birgermount and remote. Does anyone have one that they'd be willing to sell? Thanks so much! Pouya
  3. Pouya Nia

    WTB: Birger Mount + Impero Remote

    Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a Birger mount and remote. Does anyone have one that they'd be willing to sell? Thanks so much! Pouya
  4. Pouya Nia

    WTB! BIRGER MOUNT W/ REMOTE!

    I need to buy a BIRGER MOUNT w/ impero remote Budget: $1300 Thanks!
  5. Pouya Nia

    Too many "WTB" in "Red Stuff for Sale"

    Too many "WTB" in "Red Stuff for Sale". I don't have much to say about this but a lot of times when I'm looking for something to buy I find more WTBs and I sometimes I mistake them for FS. WTB section might be a solution? Any thoughts?
Back
Top