Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Paul Morales

  1. P

    Fastest way for back up SSD Red mini mag

    Hi, I'm looking for the fastest way to back up my footage shot on SSD Red mini mag. Do you have some special tricks to share please ? My dream would be to have a dock station able to make direct transfert Red mini mag to hard drive... Thanks
  2. P

    Red Epic remote control shutter, WB... by RS232 or GIG-E ?

    Hello, i'm not used to work with Red camera, but I have a big project that I'm working on. For this I need to be able to control the Shutter speed, White Balance, gain, by using a remote control by cable 30ft long, ethernet or GIG-E. I can't use Redmote because of wireless and I need to be sure...
  3. P

    Red Epic remote control shutter, WB... by RS232 or GIG-E ?

    Hello, i'm not used to work with Red camera, but I have a big project that I'm working on. For this I need to be able to control the Shutter speed, White Balance, gain, by using a remote control by cable 30ft long, ethernet or GIG-E. I can't use Redmote because of wireless and I need to be sure...
Back
Top