Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)
Hello all,
Ii try to find this RED SCARKET MX package:
RED SCARLET MX BRAIN
RED MONITOR
SIDE HANDLE + 2 RED VOLT
CABLES
RED SSD
RED MAG
RED SSD RECORDER
My budget is 6000€ - 6500€ max
i'm living in Italy near Turin city.
i send a e-ail directly to RED EUROPE but at the moment there is not...
Hello all,
Ii try to find this RED SCARKET MX package:
RED SCARLET MX BRAIN
RED MONITOR
SIDE HANDLE + 2 RED VOLT
CABLES
RED SSD
RED MAG
RED SSD RECORDER
My budget is 6000€ - 7000€ max
i'm living in Italy near Turin city.
i send a e-ail directly to RED EUROPE but at the moment there is not...
HiI bought a red one camra used. I would like to upgrade the firmware but I can not because the firmware is locked.
Www.red.com are registered on the site but do not know how to do.
I have to give the serial number of my red ??
Thanks aspect aid :undecided: