Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Luca Ricci

  1. L

    [(RED) WTB] Red V-Raptor EU only

    I'm looking for a V-Raptor - Europe Only (im based in Italy VAT registered ) need invoice Thank You
  2. L

    [(RED) WTB] RED DSMC2 Touch 7.0" Ultra-Brite LCD - Direct Mount (EUROPE)

    I'm Looking for 1xRED DSMC2 Touch 7.0" Ultra-Brite LCD - Direct Mount - EUROPE ONLY please! im VAT registered in ITALY Thank You
  3. L

    [WTB] Matte Box EUROPE

    I'm looking into. a matte box solution for my PL Tokina 114 diameter Glasses if anyone please contact me lucariccidj@talk21.com
  4. L

    [(RED) WTB] Dsmc2 Sidekick Magnesium EU only

    Dsmc2 Sidekick Magnesium EU only I can offer 500 €+Vat thank you lucariccidj@talk21.com
  5. L

    [(RED) WTB] Looking to buy a Red Rocket X (Europe)

    Looking to buy a Red Rocket X (Europe) I’m Mac OS X user Please write and send pics to Lucariccidj@talk21.com
  6. L

    [FS: RED Cameras] SCARET-W (BRAIN ONLY) 21 hrs 10k€

    Selling my Scarlet-W (Brain only) it has 21 hrs brand new still under warranty 10K€+VAT ( if you are vat registered in Europe you won't pay the VAT) im based in Italy
  7. L

    [FS: OPTICS] Veydra mini prime 25mm Emount 800€

    As brand new! I bought it with Sony a7s2 wich I sold now used 2 times Lucariccidj@talk21.com if interested This lent its great you could also use it by changing to MFT MOUNT
  8. L

    [(RED) WTB] Scarlet-W

    Looking for a Scarlet - W guys please write me : lucariccidj@talk21.com thank you
  9. L

    [(RED) WTB] Scarlet-W - Italy?

    Hi Guys I'm Looking for a Scarlet W (body only) or ready to shoot pack. im based in Ischia Island (Italy) thank you
  10. L

    [FS: OPTICS] Zeiss 50 mm 1.4 Cine Mod

    I'm selling this Prime Superspeed from Carl Zeiss T*SRL-Lens S. N.1590857 Rehoused for Cinema applications from Lock Cicrle Italy Zeiss 50mm 1.4 FF lens EF Canon Mount and Nikon as new!! (since I'm using my Canon L 50 1.2 with my c 100 dualAF) 800 euros for info: lucariccidj@talk21.com
Back
Top