Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Iskandar Abdullayev

  1. I

    Dragon + Master Primes

    Anyone shot on this combination? Any impressions? comments? notes? How is 6K on master primes? And if you can post a link to a footage, it would be greatly appreciated.
  2. I

    Dragon workflow

    Dragon users, please describe your typical workflow. How do you handle dailies?
  3. I

    What is '6K Dragon footage smooth workflow'

    Dear Dragon users, As I understand, one of the main bumps in Dragon acceptance by clients is a horrendous hardware requirements to store and grade 6K footage. What workflow would you recommend to ease clients? To tell them: "Look, do not worry about the workflow, it is smooth as butter, I've got...
  4. I

    How rentable is Dragon?

    Dragon owners, how rentable is Dragon? Do clients line up to book it? I need to put at least 10 weeks a year in the business plan to justify its purchase vs Alexa. Thank you!
  5. I

    The "Dragon is better" reel for clients - CONTEST

    If Your client wants Alexa, you say "Dragon is better"... And want to prove it... Is there a reel that shows key advantage points specifically mentioning them? Also, many clients are simply scared of 6k RAW post, is there a reel that shows it is nothing to be scared about? Like a walk through...
  6. I

    When will Dragon be available for sale in stock ready to buy it now

    Hi community, Thank you for the opportunity to be here. I am putting together a business plan. Some of the inventory will include high-end cameras. I need to choose between Alexa package or Dragon package. While Alexa is very expensive, IT IS AVAILABLE NOW. Dragon looks great, but not for sale...
Back
Top