Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Haridas Stewart

  1. Haridas Stewart

    [FS: RED Cameras] RED Raven Camera Package UK

    Red Raven 4.5k in great condition, one owner. Collection London or Herefordshire UK. £3300 RED Raven Brain (504 hours) RED DSMC2 V-lock I/O expander RED 4.7" touch screen monitor Tilta Monitor extention Cable RED top handle 120gb RED minimag G-Drive minimag reader (eSata to usb3) RED Power...
  2. Haridas Stewart

    RED Raven Camera Package UK

    Location: London or Herefordshire, UK Price: £4300 inc VAT OBO Red Raven Brain (504 hours) DSMC2 V-lock I/O expander Red 4.7" touch screen monitor Tilta Monitor extention Cable Red top handle 120gb Red Minimag G-Drive minimag reader (eSata to usb3) Red Power cable Wooden camera monitor hood...
  3. Haridas Stewart

    [FS: RED Cameras] Red One MX Nikon / PL Mount London, UK

    Sadly time to handover my faithful RED to a new owner. Has been used lightly on short drama work over the years, never had any problems. Selling as a package only, not separate items. Prefer to sell to UK buyers but open to offers from Europe if shipping costs are covered. Images...
  4. Haridas Stewart

    Multiple RMD adjustments in for one clip in After Effects

    I have a .r3d clip on my timeline in after effects that's cut up in to two parts. I want the first part to have a different white balance to the second part.Does anyone know a work around for this?I hoping in the future these rmd settings can be fully integrated into the interface so they can be...
  5. Haridas Stewart

    Splice 2B 6-Pin to 4-Pin XLR

    Has anyone had any experience joining these cables? I have found some connector cables online but I have enough spares to try and make one. Can't find much about it online, if it doesn't take a lot of soldering I thought I might give it a go. Anyones thoughts/experiences would be much...
Back
Top