Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Dragoslav Lazic

  1. D

    Which camera is the best for beginner in movie making?

    Hi Guys, I am beginner and have no idea about working with camera. But I love moviemaking and wold love to start with it. I need a very good camera for low budget. Which camera would you take as beginner ?
  2. D

    Red One MX, Blackmagic Cinema Production or any other Camera ?

    Hello Dear, I am a beginner in making of movies and would love to know which Camera should I buy for start. Red One MX , Scarlet MX or Blackmagic Production 4K or any other like Sony D7S or Canon 5D Mark ¡¡¡ etc.... Please let me know which camera should I buy. Thank you
  3. D

    Red One MX still a good Camera ?

    I am trying to find the perfect camera for my needs. I am not a professional and would love to begin with making of movies. I would love to let my dreams come true and thats film making. Red One MX or another one ? Budget maximal 7000 $
  4. D

    Look for Red One MX Kit !

    I am looking for a Red One Kit to buy. Maximum 1000 hours and in perfect conditions. Camera has to be maximum equipped and ready to shot. I am ready to pay 5000 $.
  5. D

    I am looking for Red One MX Package

    I am interested in buying of a Red One MX Package. I need it with maximum app. 1000 hours and full equipment. I am from austria.
Back
Top