Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Donald Turner

  1. D

    Red one mx firmware question

    Is build 31 still okay? I found a great deal on a red one mx package 16XX hours, with a good deal of extras and case for around 2700$ only problem is the firmware is only on build 31 and he doesn't have ownership. Is that an actual issue? Should I stray away? Or go for it for the price?
  2. D

    [(RED) WTB] WANT TO BUY RED ONE MX PACKAGE

    Hey guys! Looking to dive into the RED world, and really want to find a good package ready to shoot out of the box. Any help is so much appreciated! Thank you!
Back
Top