Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Darren Streibig

  1. D

    [(RED) WTB] WTB 4.7” / 7” touch , Canon AL Mount , I/O expander

    Looking for a few pieces: 4.7” or 7” dscm1 touch Canon Aluminum Mount Base I/O expander w/ Vlock solution or V Lock I/O expander Please contact darrenstreibig@gmail.com if you have any of these items, thanks.
  2. D

    Red Mag Reader New Motherboard Problem

    Upgraded motherboard to x299 Asus Delux and neither my old mini mag 3.0 or the new 3.1 are showing in the explorer. Its showing that the reader is connected but can not access the drive. On my laptop, my older mini mag reader 3.0 works normally but the 3.1 shows up as a usb drive and says please...
  3. D

    Error Updating One Of: Internal FPGA

    I’ve ran into this bug/hardware issue since getting my camera back from Red a month ago while it went under evaluation. The camera came back and I used it on a pretty regular studio shoot where the camera basically stayed on all day, no issues. About a week or so later, a new external monitor...
  4. D

    Color Grading section?

    I know there are the portions for Resolve and such, but it seems to be much more of help forum than anything else. I was just reading some threads discussing red color science compared to arri and thought, since it's a major part to play in the selection of cameras, why not have a dedicated...
  5. D

    Best r3d recovery options?

    So the unthinkable has happened. Computer crashed in the middle of an edit session causing the G drive to become corrupted and in accessible. This has happened to me before but never in the middle of a project like this. I am using Windows 10. In the past I had not been able to re access a...
  6. D

    Sigma FF 14mm f1.8 ART!

    Just saw this announced! Any thoughts from the local lens gurus about this? I would think this wide in FF at F1.8 would cause some serious vignetting? Great option for Helium users though I would think. https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1321306-REG/sigma_14mm_f_1_8_dg_hsm.html
  7. D

    [SOLD] Redmag 1.8" 256gb

    Selling my old 1.8" 256gb redmag. Using mini mags now so wont be needing this. Works 100% and has never failed. It has some exterior wear and tear from normal use. Asking $800. Thank you.
  8. D

    [WTB] SmallHD ac7

    Unfortunately got distracted and missed an ebay listing on one of these, so looking for one here. PM me with any available options! Thank you.
  9. D

    Ninjas, Dancing, Epic

    Hey everyone, just uploaded a really short, basic test video I did with some people here in St. Louis. The idea was thought up on the spot, all we knew is that we wanted to shoot some dancing. The location was cool, but I am still working on trying to figure out the best way to brighten r3d...
  10. D

    Ford Mustang Drifting shot on Epic

    Hey, this is my first post in Red User and would like to say how excited I am to be apart of this group. The community seems really great and the cameras are as well. I finally was able to take the camera out and do some real world testing and I couldn't be happier. This was just a day and a...
Back
Top