Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Daniel AnTon Johnson

  1. D

    [FS: GEAR] BM Video Assist, Intellytech Pocket Canon 2 Light Kit, Manfrotto 509HD

    I've got a few items I'm looking to sell. Blackmagic Design Video Assist HDMI/6G-SDI Recorder and Monitor 5" comes with Smallrig Cage, HDMI Clamp, and Sun Hood, 2 batteries, mini bnc to bnc cable. $350 shipped and PayPaled SOLD Intellytech Pocket Canon 2 Light Kit Works great, hasn't been...
  2. D

    [FS: GEAR] Blackmagic Video Assist 5" Monitor/Recorder w/ Smallrig Cage

    Blackmagic Video Assist w/ Smallrig Cage, HDMI lock, Sun Hood, SDI mini to full size SDI cable, HDMI Cable, and wall power adapter. No batteries. Works great. Just clearing out my gear that doesn't get used. Screen is not scratched, that's the reflection of my cellphone...
  3. D

    [SOLD] Intellytech LC-160 V-mount

    Intellytech LC-160 $600 plus shipping Located in NYC Item works great. Has pretty good output for the size. Includes a grid that velcros onto the softbox attachment. Only getting rid of it because I'm moving to gold mount and adjusting my lighting kit for more harder sources.
  4. D

    Motion Control for Macro Need Suggestions

    I work for a photographer that's getting more into video. They mostly work with beauty brands, and they've been approached about doing some smaller budget product shots to be inserted into TV spots. The references they gave have a little bit of movement, but nothing too complex. I assumed that...
Back
Top