Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Christian Lockerman

  1. Christian Lockerman

    [WTB] Tie Down for Miller Arrow 25

    Hi All, I recently purchased a Miller Arrow 25 tripod head and the seller neglected to inform me that it did not include the tie down for the head (I am not very happy with him). I very much want to use this head, can anybody recommend a replacement or point me in the direction of where I can...
  2. Christian Lockerman

    [FS: GEAR] DJI Inspire 1 Drone (without camera) - barely used

    Hello All, I am selling my Inspire 1 drone - without camera. I purchased it last year directly from DJI because I loved the idea of using my X5R camera with it. The reality is I just don't fly it. Almost never. I've put under 5 hours of flight time on it in just under a year. It's in like new...
  3. Christian Lockerman

    [FS: SUPPORT] FS: O'Connor OBox WM Professional Matte Box w/ Circular True Pol, Zwing Away NN

    Complete O'Connor O-box setup ready to shoot on LW rails. I am including my essentials for non cinema glass with a Schneider circular true polarizer, Zacuto zwing away adapter, and Zucuto nuns knickers. Includes the 150mm - 114 donut, 4-4x4 filter trays, 1-4x5.65 tray, top and side flags...
Back
Top