Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Christer Borg

  1. C

    Chrosziel standard, 3/8-16

    Hello! I bought a used bracket on Ebay. See this link so you know what I mean: http://www.longvalleyequip.com/rodsupport.php Now I need a pair rods but it seens to be hard to find them because threads fitting to the bracket is of Chrosziel standard, 3/8-16. M12 is standard today. Hope...
  2. C

    [WTB] Used Leitax EF mount for Red One

    I'm looking for a used Leitax EF Mount for my RED One MX. Please contact me if you have one and want to sell it. /Chris
  3. C

    Used Leitax EF mount

    I'm looking for a used Leitax EF Mount for my RED One MX. Not for lenses but for my camera. Please contact me if you have one and want to sell it. /Chris
  4. C

    [WTB] Technica Element Ultra Rods 19mm 15", 18" and 24" wanted

    19mm Ultra Rods with lengths of 15" and/or 18" wanted. /Christer
  5. C

    AC power to Red Station Base

    Hello redusers! I need a ac power adaptor to my red station base but I can't find info about it via Google. I would like to get info like brand name, model name, input power and output power and is it: - ----(o---- + or is it + -----(o----- -). Or post a picture on it. Thank you /Christer
  6. C

    [(RED) WTB] element technica ultra rod wanted

    Hello! I'm looking for element technica ultra rod 12" and 24". /Christer
  7. C

    [(RED) WTB] HD-SDI SLOT FILLER (Red rocket)

    Hi, I bought a RR card but "HD-SDI SLOT FILLER" is missed so if you have one, please contact me. See the attached image. Kind regards Christer
  8. C

    [(RED) WTB] HD-SDI SLOT FILLER (Red rocket)

    Hi, I bought a RR card but "HD-SDI SLOT FILLER" is missed so if you have one, please contact me. See the attached image. Kind regards Christer
  9. C

    [(RED) WTB] Older Red Handle Left wanted

    Hi. I have a handle (Right I think, see the attached picture) and I need a handle (Left). So if you have such one that just lies and collects dust so please contact me. /Christer
  10. C

    [FS: RED Gear] 16 GB RED CF WANTED.

    HELLO! I'M SEARCHING FOR 1-8 PIECES 16 GB RED CF. PM:A ME IF YOU WANT TO SELL THEM. // CHRISTER
Back
Top