Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Recent content by Andrew Wonder

  1. A

    [FS: GEAR] Ultimate Teradek Bolt 3000 Wireless Monitor Kit

    Selling some gear to replenish my development fund. I'll be posting some of the tools I've had developed around commercial workflows for clients like Ford, Chevy, Prudential and AT&T with everything from handheld to Russian Arms. I've always disliked how VTR made wireless so complicated so we...
  2. A

    [FS: OPTICS] 65mm MK3 Superspeed - 18K

    I only see these come up for sale once every few years. I bought this 2 years ago from a vendor in Brazil and after having it checked by lens techs I haven't used it once because it's in such good shape and I don't want anyone damaging it. Paying for my apartment renovations so lets see if...
  3. A

    [FS: OPTICS] Zeiss 65mm Superspeed MK3

    I only see these come up for sale once every few years. I bought this 2 years ago from a vendor in Brazil and after having it checked by lens techs I haven't used it once because it's in such good shape and I don't want anyone damaging it. Paying for my apartment renovations so lets see if...
  4. A

    [FS: OPTICS] 20, 28, 40mm Zeiss Standard Speed w/PL and 1 of a kind EF Mount

    SOLD SOLD SOLD Here's a listing you'll never see again. First off, it includes the rarest of the Standard Speeds (20, 28, 40). The 28mm was the last Standard Speed ever made and has the same floating element design used in Ultra Speeds and beyond. I have tested every 28mm out there and this...
  5. A

    [FS: SUPPORT] Small HD 702 Cages, Swit Batteries, chargers, DC Cables

    Upgrading some monitors and toys and have some good monitor solutions I'm looking to sell. I'm in LA till Saturday for local pickup in Santa Monica or I can ship to you (shipping not included). The more you buy, the more discount I'm willing to give. $150/each - Custom 702 Cages (2 Available) -...
  6. A

    [FS: GEAR] Hypercore Slim HC8 V Mount | $225

    Used on one documentary. Needed a lot of them for all the crews so I overbought. Thought I would keep more but paying off the new Alexa still. They sell for $275 new. I will sell for $225 each. I have 10 to sell. If you buy at least 5 I will offer a discount and sell for $215. Local pickup in...
  7. A

    [FS: OPTICS] 18K!!!! - Zeiss B Speeds (18, 25, 35, 50, 85)

    I just purchased these lenses from a DP in Europe who's father owned them originally (so never been to a rental house, and always operator owned). I used them for one project after purchase. I already have a set of lenses and don't need to keep a second, especially with me still paying off my...
  8. A

    [FS: GEAR] Teradek Bolt 2000 G2 w/3x Receivers and Sidekick

    I'm looking to sell my Teradek 2000 kit. I'm open to offers for the whole package or just part of it once the TX/RX set is sold. Everything is in great condition and bought within a year (the sidekick and 3rd receiver are less than 6 months old). These are Gen 2 Bolt 2000s with the smaller...
  9. A

    [FS: GEAR] Anton Bauer Quad Charger

    Interactive 2000 Quad Anton Bauer Charger $400 OBO. Great shape. Just been sitting in my apartment. Switching to V Mount. Located in NYC but will ship in continental US https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/122583-REG/Anton_Bauer_QUAD_2702_Q_2702_4_Position_PowerCharger.html
  10. A

    [FS: GEAR] 10 Camera VR Rig w/Custom Power System

    Want to get into VR? Or Want a better rig? I'm including 10x GoPro hero black ($450/each), a ten camera holder ($580/new), 7 camera holder ($455/new) and my custom power system that stops overheating and gives you a monitor outputs and was designed for the rig ($1200 to build). There are also a...
  11. A

    [FS: RED Gear] 1TB Minimags - $2900/each

    Hey Guys, I just sold my red. I have 4x 1TB mini mags for sale. They have only been used a handful of times. All my shoots have been going Alexa so have barely left the packaging since I bought them. Want them gone quick so you get a crazy low rate. You cover paypal fees, I cover shipping in...
  12. A

    [WTB] TRADE Bolt 2000 Reciever

    I need an extra SDI bolt 2000 receiver. A sidekick would work as well. Anyone have one they want to part with? Thanks Andrew
  13. A

    [FS: RED Gear] Ti PL Mount - $1K

    Ti PL Mount. Good condition. I used my Canon mount much more and don't need this anymore. Price does not include shipping. Located in NYC. Email is best - awonder@gmail.com http://www.red.com/store/products/dsmc-pl-mount-captive
  14. A

    [FS: GEAR] ET WEAPON Mini Side Plate - $100.00

    $100. Never used on set. Just for trying out and didn't end up needing for my shoot. Price does not include shipping. https://elementtechnica.com/product/et-weapon-mini-side-plate/ Located in NYC. Message me or email at awonder@gmail.com
  15. A

    [FS: RED Gear] DSMC ACESSORIES FIRE SALE

    I just sold my Dragon and have these accessories left over. All are 50% off list price. I will accept any reasonable order for them. The more you buy the more discount I'll give you. Everything is in great working shape. Items are located in NYC. Shipping is not included in price but depending...
Back
Top