- Banned
- #1
Rick Darge
Banned
- Joined
- Dec 29, 2006
- Messages
- 3,775
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 44
Seems like most people are selling their RedOnes to get Epic-X but are telling buyers to wait until a specified time period to take delivery of their R1s. Doesn't make much sense to me. Shouldn't we wait until Epic's hit the market, then decide to sell of the R1 after everyone figures out what the fair market value is? Seems like a lot of people are anticipating and guessing what that market will be like. Red hasn't even shipped Tattoo's yet, let alone production models. I for one have thought about selling my entire Red MX 363 package but not until I have a working Epic-X in my hands. Be careful about selling your R1 now, unless you make zero revenue from it.. Nobody knows when the Stage 2s will ship for sure. Right now it's just a guessing/waiting game.