Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Zeiss T1.3 Super speeds for sale

Darryl Wood

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
998
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
64
Location
Australia
I have a set of MK2/MK3 Zeiss T1.3 Super speeds for sale. 18mm, 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 85mm all in PL mount. Glass is good and mechanically all is good. The 50mm is a genuine MK3 with feet scales. The MK2 have feet and meter scales.

I have photos available so email me at smirror@internode.on.net for them. Let me know if you have limits to you inbox.

These are now hard to find so be quick.

Price is Euro23k.

LENSES HAVE BEEN SOLD!!!!!!
 
Back
Top