Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Tiffen NATural vs Schneider RHOdium ND's for Epic Dragon

Aris_Gavriilidis

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Athens, Greece
Hello everyone,

I'm on the market for some ND filters for my Epic Dragon, I've done a fair amount of research and I'm between Tiffen's NATural ND's and Schneider's RHOdium FSND's. To me both look fantastic in terms of color neutrality from various tests I've seen but I'm looking for some additional opinions from people who've shot with them. At the moment I'm leaning towards the Schneider FSND's since they are a bit cheaper than the Tiffen ones. Is the extra cost of the NATural ND's justifiable?
 
I have a set of the NAT ND's - They are superb. I do lots of HS work on Phantom and often need to comp multiple frame rates together - Using ND to keep the stop consistent.

The NAT ND's are flawless.

Paul
 
Back
Top