Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

SSDs Have Landed

Peter Matthes

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
56
Location
New York City
Website
www.penandincfilms.com
Oh Yeah. :thumbup:

SSDs0001.JPG


SSDs0002.JPG
 
Thanks for posting Peter. It would be helpful to know when you ordered.
Might have to order a couple 256s myself for shooting concerts and the like.
I wonder when they will be able to source 512s with the necessary characteristics for this application...
BTW - any thoughts on rental rates for the 256s? $50/day maybe???

Cheers - #19
 
Hi Blair,

I got notice that my 256's shipped today for arrival Friday, I placed my order for the 128's on day one, specifically December 8th and for the 256's on December 15th.

Hope that helps,

Steve
 
I ordered mine about twenty five minutes after they hit the Red Store.
 
Back
Top