Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Sensor Cal via RedMote - 2 Dragons on a Drone

JP Perry

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 21, 2008
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
Portland, OR
Website
www.graycatfilms.com
I have two Dragon's side-by-side in a 3D rig on a drone. Trying to find a way to change the Sensor Cal via RedMote…because there is no LCD attached and no side SSD module so no way to add an LCD. If DP wants to change to 48fps, I can do that easily, but need to change Sensor Call as well. Any ideas?

I was hoping I could make a preset for 24fps and for 48fps (and appropriate Sensor Cals) and toggle with the A-B-C-D user buttons, but cannot get this to work.
 
I have two Dragon's side-by-side in a 3D rig on a drone. Trying to find a way to change the Sensor Cal via RedMote…because there is no LCD attached and no side SSD module so no way to add an LCD. If DP wants to change to 48fps, I can do that easily, but need to change Sensor Call as well. Any ideas?

I was hoping I could make a preset for 24fps and for 48fps (and appropriate Sensor Cals) and toggle with the A-B-C-D user buttons, but cannot get this to work.

You can bring up the menu tree on the REDMOTE (when it is in local mode press the MENU button). From the menu tree you can apply previously created calibrations. This requires 6.2.x firmware or later.
 
Back
Top