Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Scarlet MX Maintenance

Eric Santiago

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 16, 2010
Messages
4,630
Reaction score
23
Points
38
Location
Canada
What should I be looking for as far as keeping my baby up in maintenance?
Any tell tale signs?
I don't crash much and I do some black shading here and there.
Anything I should be doing with my baby so that it won't surprise me when it gets hot around my parts.
I know this old girl can handle extreme colds (Canada eh') but in the summer she tends to overheat at times.
Again what should I be doing to get keep her healthy.

Love her so much :)
 
Back
Top