Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Scarlet at NAB

Joseph Hutson

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 26, 2008
Messages
3,391
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Age
35
Location
Dubai,UAE
Hey, I live in Oklahoma, and have been wanting to go to NAB for the Scarlet, if that was all that was going to be showcased.

I am wondering "if I were to go to NAB, would that increase my chances of getting a couple of Scarlets sooner?"

Will RED be selling them there at the convention center?

If not, I still want to go see the Scarlets anyhow.
 
Scarlet will not be available at NAB.

Kelly posted this yesterday:

We will not be "releasing" Scarlet... but we will be introducing Scarlet :-)

We would love to see you all there!
 
Yea, I just saw that, but I am wondering if going, will allow me to buy the Scarlet sooner than not...I liked Dale McCready's joke. :-)
 
Back
Top