Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Run Redcine in the background

jon erwin

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Maybe everyone knows this but me.... But one of the frustrations w/ Redcine was that I couldn't minimize the program and work on other aplications. Also, my iMac would never kick into the screen saver while rendering.

Then I discovered while randomly banging on keys that Command + F11 minimizes RedCine. So right now I'm rendering in the background and surfing the net at the same time...cool...
 
If you hit the H key you will get a list of keyboard shutcuts. It would be nice to have a small PDF User Guide for RedCine - perhaps Lucas will write one up.

Michael
 
I still have that bug that whenever I 'hide' RedCine on my Macs during an output, over 50% of the time RedCine will crash seconds after hiding it.

Edit: I still have that bug, because I'm still working on the version of the software where it exists! It's not going to change until the version I have changes! :)
 
I like how you're handing me work there, Michael. :)

Lucas

Well I have to write one for MetaCheater so we're even... :sarcasm:
 
Back
Top