superkineitc
New member
- Joined
- Apr 24, 2008
- Messages
- 3
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hello,
We shot some footage on a red and I'm confused on how to set the project settings for our footage.
In REDalert when i open something, it is by defaut REDspace/REDspace and it looks good.
In REDCINE there is no REDspace option. What should i choose? CameraRGB something else, and if so why?
And for the gamma is Rec.709 the way to go for HD broadcast?
Sorry for the barrage of questions but I can't seem to find any relevant information anywhere!!!!
thanks so much for your help
We shot some footage on a red and I'm confused on how to set the project settings for our footage.
In REDalert when i open something, it is by defaut REDspace/REDspace and it looks good.
In REDCINE there is no REDspace option. What should i choose? CameraRGB something else, and if so why?
And for the gamma is Rec.709 the way to go for HD broadcast?
Sorry for the barrage of questions but I can't seem to find any relevant information anywhere!!!!
thanks so much for your help