Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Redmote Upgrade Firmware Issue

Mike Jacks

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Having an issue with my Epic-X Dragon redmote not running properly after a firmware upgrade. The firmware upgrade completed successfully and seemed to have been working, but since turning it off and back on it starts up saying "Upgrading Firmware..." and the progress bar won't move forward. Is there a way to hard reset the redmote? What's really strange is I was having this issue last night, this morning it looked liked it cleared up, but said all the keys were locked, so I restarted the redmote and it went back to upgrading firmware. I also have a stuck enter button but was hoping to get by having A be mapped to the select button. Thanks!
 
So I gave it some time, attempted boot up again, and finally went through! But just to be safe I connected it to my computer, ran the firmware upgrade again, and now it seems to be working.

Edit: Scratch that...everytime I boot up the remote it wants to go through the firmware upgrade...really weird!!!
 
Back
Top