Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Redcine Garbled Quicktime Render

It looks like you are trying to output a 16/9 frame. Redcine does not function properly w/ that format yet. In the meantime shoot 2/1.

Good luck
 
Actually this could also possible have something to do with your video card...I have the exact project and settings on 4 different computers...all with different video card....only one fo them outputs properly...the one with a NVIDA 7800..... the others have ATI HD3750, QUADRO FX1300 and QUADRO NVS140...those all fail with garbage outputs....
 
This is 2:1 footage that I'm trying to output to a 16:9 quicktime. Video card is ATI Radeon x1600. It looks like I'm not the only one having this problem so I guess I'll just sit tight and wait for the new Redcine build. Hopefully all the variables will line up for me then. Thanks.
 
Back
Top