Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

redcine black clips

hi! try to look at the contrast details, shoul be in 0, see what´s happend!
 
If I were you, I'd make sure all of the latest software updates are installed (OS, QT, RED software, etc.). Then, I'd trash the Redcine folder that lives within the Library folder of the Mac.

Buena suerte!
 
Did you change some look parameters in the camera menu, like contrast brightness, saturation, gain, curves ?
I've seen a similar bug when I played with these functions in camera.
Just try to reset the metadata to default (Cmd + click on the reset button in the redcine color tab).

Nils.
 
Back
Top