Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

RED TOUCH 9"

I heard that it "perhaps" broke too often..... but I love mine, and all is well with it.
 
Love mine but considering selling so hit me with a PM if you're interested. Just picked up a 7" and kind of digging the cable free thing with the new bodies so may let the 9" go to grab another one.
 
9" is also lower res than the 7" touch, so it's probably not exactly just about being unreliable or about breaking panels.
 
The hinge is vulnerable to cracking, even when used carefully. But it was a cheap repair and quick turnaround when mine went. I don't use it as often these days with the 7" available, but the 9" is noticeably brighter, so sometimes it's the best option.
 
Back
Top