Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

RED for Production work - Canada

paintinmotion

New member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
www.tenbroadcasting.com
Interested in buying more HD capability for our FILM and TV ops here and am a serious buyer BUT I am interested in SEEING, TOUCHING and TRYING a RED camera, its accessories and all the other items a user has to have to live comfortably before buying into this new camera. After all, until it is out the door it is not real and until is is in our hands we can not use it to determine how good it is... well ... i have been burned before. All that said, I would rather part with 20K for a RED system than 100k for an ARRI416.

We want to go deeper into HD and we like the idea of being able to break into Cinematic Video with a unit that grabs RAW HD. Panasonic and sony's other options are way more expensive. I am worreid about committing to wait for a camera we might now actually have for a while. I have no idea what the software tools are for this camera and I have no idea if they will work or not BUT I want to see if before I buy it.

Does anyone here know if the company will be at NAB this April and in what booth AND if they will be showing working cameras and lenses with any peripherals like storage and edit software. For real.
 
You can use mine

You can use mine

I'm just a little south and then west on the 401.
I will have two RED ONEs avaliable ...sometime next summer ;)

I'll let you know when i get them.
 
Jim announced they will deliver all the reservations taking only 3/4 months!
 
Exactly, so summer for sure Bro.

EDIT -- Even 'cause there are a lot of other future buyers to satisfy. The demand is incredibly high and shall still be more when the first footage will release its value-added.
 
i'm not that close, but I'm willing to let you play with mine just for the plane fare, food and decent accomodatios. In fact I'm nice enough to extend that invitation to any one in the world that's far enough from where I live, especially outside North America!
 
Back
Top