Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

RED for Asia Shoot Mac 2008

Lucas Agnes

Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I am looking for a DP with RED that lives in Malaysia to help me shoot a personal project this summer.

I live in Germany and work full time as an optical engineer for "one of the big three" so i must break this project up into multiple trips since this is a personal documentary that i must do on my days off. As you can imagine I have a small army of glass so I really only need the Camera and Support equipment.

Luca
 
interested in travel , recieving red before march 2008~ director,actor,writer,script supervisor~ and yes i cam op. =)
 
Good for You! I admire your courageous efforts. Optical designer sounds like a very cool job but your freak sounds like it needs to break free!!!!!

What lenses do you personally have? I might be able to help with a second camera if you have extra glass for it.
 
I have been designing lenses for the past 24 years, and as exciting as that sounds it gets very boring so I must now feed my creative side. My employer has been very understanding and I look forward to getting started.

As for the glass, I have a full set of 14 Master Primes, An older set of Super Speeds and a few Ultra Primes.
 
Well I guess that tells us who you work for :)
 
Good luck on your project, any updates?
 
Back
Top