Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Red Epic Dragon Body price

George A.

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
1,965
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
New York City, NY
Website
www.eastrentals.com
Hey guys,

All the best to everyone! Hope the Summer was great and here's to a great Fall and rest of the year!

Quick question as I haven't followed up on reduser lately:

- how much do Red Epic Dragon bodies go for nowadays? Low hours, perfect condition and also eligible for the trade up.

What do they go for these days?

Thanks and cheers!
George



---
 
Hey guys,

All the best to everyone! Hope the Summer was great and here's to a great Fall and rest of the year!

Quick question as I haven't followed up on reduser lately:

- how much do Red Epic Dragon bodies go for nowadays? Low hours, perfect condition and also eligible for the trade up.

What do they go for these days?

Thanks and cheers!
George



---

Hey George,

Not sure about the cost for them as I havent seen too many selling but the other thing is that the price is probably going to drop quite a bit in 3 weeks after the upgrade path is over. Thats just my speculation I'd imagine.
 
Well, if I were to sell a Red Epic Dragon camera now in perfect condition, low hours and eligible for the upgrade… what would be the ballpark in the market at this moment?

Any ideas? More or less…


Just the body with PL Mount. I have accessories but would sell that separately if someone wants just the body.
Thanks a lot! Just trying to see if it makes sense.

Where is the market now? Appreciate any pointers.

George



---
 
FWIW, I just bought an Epic-M Dragon for $11k. Essentially new (0.6 hours). But I felt like I got a pretty good deal! :)
 
Back
Top