AndreasOberg
Well-known member
- Joined
- Oct 30, 2011
- Messages
- 1,674
- Reaction score
- 31
- Points
- 48
- Location
- Leicestershire, United Kingdom
- Website
- www.obergwildlife.com
If I have one of the latest non-beta builds and we are not so happy with the new playback UI. We have the 9" monitor if that makes a difference
So the play and rewind buttons are on top of the actual movie now. If I press play I always have to press an extra time on the screen to get rid of the buttons. When I want to have the buttons again I need to press on the screen again to get them back. I think before the buttons where below the video which worked better for me.
Maybe there is a way to set it up so its not "in the way"?
/Andreas
So the play and rewind buttons are on top of the actual movie now. If I press play I always have to press an extra time on the screen to get rid of the buttons. When I want to have the buttons again I need to press on the screen again to get them back. I think before the buttons where below the video which worked better for me.
Maybe there is a way to set it up so its not "in the way"?
/Andreas