- Banned
- #1
theatereleven
Banned
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2008
- Messages
- 39
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Age
- 52
- Location
- Santa Monica, CA
- Website
- www.theatereleven.com
Hey forum...i'm cutting a feature on Avid right now that was shot on Super16, and the director just did some pickup shots on RED.
A little new to the REDCINE stuff - currently editing offline in a 23.976 project to be onlined after picture lock.
What would be the best settings to use for exporting from REDCINE?
Any advice much appreciated!!!
*Additional Notes: when i try and change the settings to custom and specify like 853 x 480 in REDCINE, it just crops the image - I want to shrink it. This is probably really simple, but I just new to this app.
A little new to the REDCINE stuff - currently editing offline in a 23.976 project to be onlined after picture lock.
What would be the best settings to use for exporting from REDCINE?
Any advice much appreciated!!!
*Additional Notes: when i try and change the settings to custom and specify like 853 x 480 in REDCINE, it just crops the image - I want to shrink it. This is probably really simple, but I just new to this app.