Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

• Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

New Forum Software

Thanks for the update Jarred. I kinda like the previous member ratings, post counts and their date of registration, etc, in REDUser forum info. Whether they are a senior member, moderator etc. Those allows us to interact with each other more comfortably. For an example, most of us who participate on Market place rely on integrity and honesty of others making a deal. If you can add those, that would be the icing on the cake.
do you see them under your username now?

Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)
Hello Jarred,

Please correct me if I'm wrong but there used to be a couple settings/preferences with the previous version that no longer exist.
Those being the ability to view any thread, such as this one, as "Ascending & Descending" & also the ability to change to status of a Marketplace thread to "Sold", in order to inactivate it.
Are either or both of these features possible add to the current software version?
Thank you in advance.

Back