Bas Vandenbranden
New member
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2016
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
hi all,
I'm shooting a music-festival from the air; mainly at night.
I'm recording on the minimags in 4K but also sending the live feed out over the HD SDI output in 50P.
Could you direct me to the best settings on my Red Dragon?
The plan is to buy a Low light OLPF, if this proves to be better then the skin tone OLPF that is in there now.
Since there is no Noise reduction in the camera i need to get the HD SDI as clean as possible ...
Any tips and tricks are highly appreciated.
I'm shooting a music-festival from the air; mainly at night.
I'm recording on the minimags in 4K but also sending the live feed out over the HD SDI output in 50P.
Could you direct me to the best settings on my Red Dragon?
The plan is to buy a Low light OLPF, if this proves to be better then the skin tone OLPF that is in there now.
Since there is no Noise reduction in the camera i need to get the HD SDI as clean as possible ...
Any tips and tricks are highly appreciated.