Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Importing Xml Telecine From Crimson Into Redcine

lancet

Member
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Website
www.lancetracy.net
I am on a Mac Quad, 16 gigs ram.
When I try loading a telecine XML file from Crimson, I get a bug...
The cowboy intermediates load fine, at any amount. But when I try to then load the corresponding telecine XML file, I hit "Open" and none of my drives show up in the load project window in Redcine. I noticed if I do a small amount of cuts, i.e. 5 or so, then the drives do show up. I don't know what the magic cut off point is, but my project has about 90 cuts in it and Redcine won't allow me to search for the xml file.
Help??
 
Thanks for your reply Mike. I trashed my .plist and it still didn't work. I tried redownloading Redcine and now I am getting intermittent problems of Redcine not opening--it starts to open and then shuts down. This was a problem even before I trashed my preferences.
Thanks for your time and thoughts.
Lance
 
Back
Top