Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

how to update firmwire

Jean baptiste

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 26, 2016
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hi,
we just picked up our epic w.
when I started it for the first time I have error message that told me it's impossible to use minimag because firmwire is not the good one.
So I should make and update.
Do you have video link that show how to do it please ?
thanks a lot
 
Go to red.com. Download most recent firmware for your camera and it has instructions there on how to do the upgrade.
 
Back
Top