Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Hdrx for cgi

Marc Hutchings

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 7, 2016
Messages
143
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Location
London
Forgive me if this is a stupid question. Usually I shoot bracketed exposures on a dslr then merge them in photoshop for the cg guys to match lighting in 3D. I'm just wondering whether I can shoot the mirror ball in camera instead to save time - maybe shoot with hdrx for greater dynamic range.
What workflow do you guys follow?

cheers

Marc
 
Yes
 
thanks for the update so do you shoot hdrx for this or just normal.
 
Back
Top