Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

Freeze Frame is back?

theKGB

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 24, 2007
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Having issues with frozen frames again. I thought this issue was fixed a while ago? After several scenes are rendered, it encounters the bug and leaves the remaining scenes stuck on 1 frame after render.
 
Oh oh, anyone on RED Team aware of this? I haven't experienced in like 3 months and now it's infestation is spreading rapidly! Please help
 
Today it happened with me again , and again , and again
i remove redcine several times each time remove it from it's root (LiBRARY)
Reinstall it several times ,that didn't fix the freez frame
3151_1221755210.gif
 
Total nightmare! I am surprised no one from RED team acknowledged that this is a serious bug that must be addressed.
 
Back
Top