Jake Wilganowski
Well-known member
I'm having a contax zeiss lens serviced and the was asked the following:
"I need to know the flange depth on your camera with the lens mount installed on it that will be used with this lens. You will need to give Red Weapon a telephone call to get this information if you don't have it already. This information is not available on the Internet or in the camera manual. I am unable to adjust this lens for focus on your Red Weapon camera without this information.
The Red Weapon has a screw that can be used to adjust the sensor position. I also need to know the flange depth with the sensor position when it is closest to the lens flange and when it is furthest away from the lens flange with the lens mount for this lens installed on the camera."
Does anyone know this info? Red weapon with canon mount
"I need to know the flange depth on your camera with the lens mount installed on it that will be used with this lens. You will need to give Red Weapon a telephone call to get this information if you don't have it already. This information is not available on the Internet or in the camera manual. I am unable to adjust this lens for focus on your Red Weapon camera without this information.
The Red Weapon has a screw that can be used to adjust the sensor position. I also need to know the flange depth with the sensor position when it is closest to the lens flange and when it is furthest away from the lens flange with the lens mount for this lens installed on the camera."
Does anyone know this info? Red weapon with canon mount