Welcome to our community

Be a part of something great, join today!

  • Hey all, just changed over the backend after 15 years I figured time to give it a bit of an update, its probably gonna be a bit weird for most of you and i am sure there is a few bugs to work out but it should kinda work the same as before... hopefully :)

First Scarlet-X with Titanium Canon mount in Japan!

Peter Majtan

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
3,986
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Location
Tokyo, Japan
Website
www.petermajtan.com
It has been long coming and even longer wait since I have ordered it on the 3rd November last year - but it is finally here...
A special thanks to my rep Tony! :cheers2:

Scarlet_Hero_4736.jpg


Needless to say the Titanium mount looks like it will outlast the camera - which itself is built like a tank. This is just a temporary config with REDROCK MICRO gear until I get my GUNNER mod sorted out. Good points about this setup is that it allows for instant swap to shoulder mount (the LCD will be mounted on noga to facilitate this) and while on tripod - the handles provide a firm grip to operate the camera smoothly on the tripod - kinda like studio setup with two handles, but better in my opinion...

Here are some more angles:

Scarlet_RearLeft_4730.jpg


Scarlet_Side_4733.jpg


Scarlet_RearRight_4731.jpg


As You can see from the last photo - I am still waiting for the DSMC Side Handle to complete the basic setup. I will later post more pics of the final setup, as well as some footage...

Camera is available for rental both with or without DIT...

Peter
 
Back
Top